PSC Connect Member Brokers can provide competitive insurance for your boat or pleasurecraft. No matter what type or class of boat you prefer; yachts, small motor boats, personal watercrafts, and sailboats, we offer a range of insurance coverage to suit your specific needs.
Coupled with insurance for marinas, docks, and inland buildings, it’s vital to choose a comprehensive sailboat or motor boat insurance policy quote that addresses the specifics. Our customised boat and boat club options include:
- Comprehensive Boat Insurance – Accidental loss or damage cover, similar in scope to comprehensive motor vehicle cover. We can also include theft of the boat and/or its contents and personal effects.
- Extended Blue Water Yacht Racing – For those people who wish to be protected for extended cover for Blue Water racing.
- Blue Water Cruising – For those people who wish to cruise in international waters.
- Commercial Use – Our Member Brokers also have access to specialist marine policies to allow your boat to be involved in commercial activities.
- Transit Risk – Cover provided for one-off type transit risks, for boats that are not designed to be normally transported such as large power boats and fixed keel yachts.
- Builders Risk – Cover is generally provided to owner/builders, or to professional builders who have been commissioned to build a one-off boat.
Our experienced PSC Connect Member Brokers can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.