PSC Connect NZ have negotiated an exclusive Restaurant & Hospitality insurance package with enhanced features that cover the specific risks faced by businesses in your industry.
Insurance cover is important for the peace of mind of any business owner, particularly in the Hospitality sector, where managers deal with a wide array of human behaviour, often with the added involvement of alcohol. It is important that any business operating in the industry be appropriately covered. Our Restaurant & Hospitality Insurance offers a very broad range of cover at a competitive price.
Local Representation, Service & Support for Restaurants
In the hospitality industry, your business relies on constantly providing high levels of service; we know that you expect this same level of service from your insurance broker.
As your local insurance broker, we focus on building close relationships with our clients so that we can really understand your business insurance needs. Like you, we run our own business and understand the risks and challenges associated with sustaining and growing a successful business. That’s why we focus on providing you with specific insurance solutions that protect your business, giving you peace of mind to focus on what you do best.
Restaurant Insurance cover
- Public & Products Liability
- Property including cover for building, contents, plant, machinery & stock
- Business Interruption
- Tax Audit Investigation cover
- Cyber Risk protection
- Spoilage of Stock
- Portable Electronic Eequipment cover, including coverage for cell phones
- Machinery Breakdown
- Employment Practices (hire/fire,etc)
- Statutory Liability in Health & Safety
- Directors & Officers
- Crime (Money, Theft & theft by staff).
Specific restaurant/hospitality benefits
- Competitive Material Damage /Business Interruption rating structure: Lower Excess Deductibles, coverage for refrigerated stock, and livestock (for example, crayfish kept live in display tanks), Allowance for seasonal stock fluctuations. Coverage for portable electronic devices with a lower excess on these items.
- Cyber Cover to protect your electronic data: If you rely on the internet, email, website or computer software to operate your business then your current insurance may not cover you for one of the most important aspects of your business: your data. Protecting your business information and privacy is becoming a significant exposure for the industry.
- Management Liability: A critical component of an insurance program for restaurant and hospitality business owners, this insurance includes a comprehensive and competitively priced liability package to protect you and your business against most liability exposures.
- General Liability: Insurance cover for third-party property damage, personal injury and associated defence costs in connection with your business from products supplied (such as food) or accidents that occur at your premises.
- Statutory Liability: Insurance cover to protect against the fines, penalties and legal fees that can result from an accidental breach of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act, Health and Safety in Employment Act (Excluding Fines), Sale of Liquor Act.