Just as the skills set of any professional tradie is unique, so too are your insurance needs, which is why it’s vital to find the type of cover that’s right for you and your trade.
There are many types of insurance that come under a trades insurance pack. Some tradies only want public liability insurance. Others might also want to cover their staff and tools and vehicles.
Your local PSC Connect Member Broker specialises in trades insurance solutions. Through leading insurers, our Member Brokers can offer a comprehensive range of products that can cover most risks.
Our knowledge of the risks that affect yourself and your trade enable PSC Connect Member Brokers to find right trades insurance cover that suits the specific requirements of your operation, whether you’re a carpenter, electrician through to a general handyman.
Your local PSC Connect Member Broker will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
Insurance is important for all New Zealanders, but for tradesmen it is absolutely vital. Trades insurance cover includes:
- Income Protection: Pays a monthly benefit if you are unable to work due to injury or illness
- Public Liability: Covers you for damage or injury caused to other property due to negligence. We can arrange cover which includes faulty workmanship also.
- Tool Insurance: Covers your tools if they are lost or stolen
- Commercial Motor Insurance: protection for your utes and vans
- Professional Indemnity: Covers you for damage or injury caused to others due to your advice
Our expertise in trades insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Member Brokers can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.