The complexity of the transport and logistics industry makes finding the right insurance coverage challenging. With such a wide variety of businesses and professionals involved, it is difficult to find the right mix of insurance products on your own.
The Transport and Logistics industry is all about deadlines and with it comes specific insurance challenges particularly in the areas of equipment replacement, environmental regulations and the safety of both people and product.
PSC Connect Member Brokers have extensive experience in the transport and logistics industry. Your local PSC Connect Member Broker will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
Transport and Logistics insurance can protect motor fleets, taxis, buses, earthmoving equipment, heavy motor vehicles, commercial vehicles and more from a full range of liabilities and risks.
If your business is involved in transport and logistics, PSC Connect Member Brokers have protected the business and assets of:
- Road Transport operators
- Rail Transport companies
- Storage and Warehousing businesses
- Port Authorities.
PSC Connect Member Brokers understand the breadth and complexity of this important industry and works hard to achieve a balance of risk management and insurance solutions. Through leading insurers, our Member Brokers can offer a comprehensive range of products that can cover most risks. Cover includes:
- Property (Covers items for accidental loss or damage generally anywhere in Australia)
- Business Interruption (cover for loss of profit/revenue/income/rent following an insured loss. Can include additional increased cost of working and claims preparation costs/professional fees)
- Motor Vehicle (cover for all registered vehicles for which you are responsible, whether owned, leased, employees or hired)
- Public Liability (covers you against the legal liability to third parties for personal injury or property damage resulting from an occurrence in connection with the insured’s business)
- Carriers Liability (cover against shipment loss, damage, and delay or goods transported)
- Professional Indemnity (cover for legal liability to compensate third parties for loss sustained by or arising out of the negligent acts, errors or omissions on the part of the insured in the conduct of their business)
- Management Liability.
Our expertise in Transport & Logistics insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Member Brokers can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.