If you rely on the internet, email, websites or computer software to operate your business then your current insurance does not cover you for one of the most important aspects of your business: your data.
PSC Connect Member Brokers specialise in Cyber Liability insurance. We have access to a suite of specialist insurance policies to cover you and your business against cyber crime and the new data privacy legislation.
Through our underwriting partners, we have arranged specialist insurance policies designed to address the exposures you face from relying on the internet, email, websites, or computer programs, data and from storing private information about your clients.
Cyber & Privacy Protection Insurance
These specific insurance products cover the key elements that businesses now face using and protecting their data and utilising digital media and communications. These include:
- Privacy Protection – Third party claims from a failure to keep data secure.
- Breach Costs – Reimbursement of your own costs when a data breach occurs. Cyber
- Business Interruption – Compensation for lost or reduced revenue.
- Cyber Liability – Third party claims as a result of content in email, on the intranet, extranet or website.
- Hacker Damage – Reimbursement for costs to repair, replace or restore systems and data as a result of a hack.
- Cyber Extortion – Payment of ransom demands, and specialist consultant fees, where a hacker holds, or threatens your network, programs or data.
Our experienced PSC Connect Member Brokers can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.