You put a lot of time into your retail business, so it’s important that you protect it properly with expert advice.
Whether you own a large fashion boutique, a high-street bakery, or even run a toy shop, whatever your retail business, your local PSC Connect Member Broker can provide you with a retail insurance policy that suits your needs.
Our knowledge of retail insurance and the risks that affect your organisation enable PSC Connect Member Brokers to find retail insurance cover that suits the specific requirements of your establishment.
Your local PSC Connect Member Broker will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
No matter what type of retailer you are, your business needs to be protected for:
- Public and Products Liability: Cover for your legal liability for personal injury or damage to property caused by an occurrence connected with your business. Find out more about Public Liability Insurance.
- Fire and Other Damage: Cover for your building and business contents for specified events such as fire, storm (but not flood), impact, lightning, explosion and earthquake. Also included is the cost of removing debris.
- Business Interruption: Picks up where your other business insurance stops. Cover for loss of gross profit or gross rentals resulting from an interruption to your business caused by an insured event like fire, burglary etc. Find out more about Business Interruption.
- Burglary: Cover for theft of stock, customer’s goods, electronic equipment and other business contents within your business premises following forced and violent entry.
- Tax Audit: Covers you for professional fees (including accounting and legal fees) associated with a tax audit of the business.
- Personal Accident and Illness: Allows you to insure against loss of income to a named person in the event of an accident and/or illness.
- Goods in Transit: Covers you for loss or damage to goods in transit caused by specified events.
- Money: Covers loss or theft of money from certain locations. The policy does not cover loss of money due to accounting or clerical errors or theft by staff.
- Equipment Breakdown: Covers you for the cost of repairing or replacing your mechanical and electrical equipment and certain other electronic devices.
- Fraud and Dishonesty: Covers you for loss of money or goods as a result of any act of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees, either acting alone or in collusion with others which is discovered during the period of insurance.
- General Property: Cover for loss or damage to everyday items you specify such as mobile phones and laptop computers worldwide.
Our expertise in retail insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Member Brokers can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.